Tuesday, April 26, 2005

about:blank

I'm in a better mood today. There are some news concerning the mid term exam:

the date for the 2nd round mid-term exam will be on Wednesday, 11.th May, 8.15-10.00 in my office. The exam will be oral and will erase the first grade. Everybody who wants to improve his/her grade may also repeat the exam on the 11th.

What else have I done today .. mhh .. learned for another exam on Thursday, in Data Mining (theory). Also made some summaries for my own better understanding. I really do not want to fuck up another exam this week, one per week is more than enough.

Besides my life is not that exciting. Today in the evening I will play indoor football again (to overcome the shivers concerning the result of the game Leoben vs. Ried). Weather will become better this week, that's fine.

Fìn.

No comments: