Thursday, June 22, 2006

Final exam, birthday, world cup and other catastrophies

Four more days until my diploma exam! Finally a thunderstorm, so the heat will hopefully give way from my room, which has had estimated 35C° the last few days. I hope this will make my sleep more comfortable this night.

p.s.: will be another boring birthday on Saturday (highlights were 2002, getting up at 0300 a.m. and going to the TÜPL in Allentsteig during my military service and 2003, working from 1800 p.m. until 0400 a.m. for the final presentation in accounting).

What else can I say? Argentina vs. Netherlands was one of the worst games so far, hardly no chances, no goals and most of the play going on in the midfield. Looking forward to Italy vs. Czech Republic tomorrow. My father got a ticket for this game and flew to Hamburg yesterday. Do I envy him? Yes, definitely. But in 2010 I will probably watch some games. Hopefully...

Fernando Torres, player of Clúb de Atletíco Madrid & Spain - up and coming superstar. Has got everything a top striker needs to succeed. And he's still only 22 years old. There will be plenty more to hear from him, I promise!

No comments: