Friday, June 03, 2005

crazy frog, crazy world

Friday evening. Boring friday evening. Nobody else in Ried, so I have to sit in front of my screen and add another posting into my blog. Tried out the 1,3 megapixel-cam of my (relatively) new cell. That's the outcome (light is bad) - that's me, just for the case if you didn't see a pic of mine before (although there is one at the upper right corner of the blog - but that's more than two years old).

Too bad all those pics vanish from my blog when I "check out" of my flat in Salzburg - where the internet connection with all that webspace exists. Have to look for an alternative, maybe a good AND cheap one. Ha ha.

Did I already tell you that I'm nearly fed up with my current situation. Somehow for the first time I wish I had a car, so I would drive around to make the time go by. Or go to the cinema in Braunau or something like that.

Today I heard that "Crazy Frog" song for the very first time. WHAT IS THAT? Please shoot the guys who did this crime to the public. A 20 seconds ringtone that starts again and again and again, three minutes long. Is it a joke? Are some of the music-buyers in the UK crazy? Please never pay any, I repeat, any attention to the single charts. They are meaningless, tell you nothing, absolutely nothing. It's a shame for bands like Coldplay to be outnumbered in sales by such freaks, but I think their new album X&Y will be ranking on the first place when it enters the charts next week.

Today I did something I almost never did the last few years - I watched a tennis game. The one between Roger Federer, the best player in the world, and Rafal Nadal, the 19 years old wiz-kid from Spain, probably the best sand player (how is it called in English?!) in the world (aaand the nephew of Miguel Angel Nadal, the former Barcelona & Spanish captain - in football). Nadal made it in four sets, he was (by far) the better player today and meets the unseeded Mario Puerta from Argentina in the big final.

Alright, already 10 p.m. - time to do useless things again. See you.

No comments: