Friday, September 23, 2005

Bonjour Tristesse

Dear Blog!

I have been neglecting you again, but now it's the right time for another posting.

The whole damn, boring week I am expecting the weekend to "happen", to go out with friends and to be in good company. Guess what happens? Some are at another places, some are out and booze at another places, some bake cakes, some are tired, some are lazy. I am here, alone. Don't want to watch TV, don't want to play computer games, don't want to read a book.

It's Friday evening, I am 22 years old, what's it all about? Well, I have to accept that some are going over into their new lives, they have gfs/bfs for years and live together, but I cannot believe that I'm the only one who is different. It well may be that some circumstances have come together and this Friday is an exception, but I don't f*cking care.

What should I do? What can I do?

No comments: